Friday 25 January 2013

First Post!

Well... this is exciting.

How does one start one of these... I guess I should start with a little bit about me, eh?

Currently studying Mechanical Engineering at Newcastle University.
In a committed relationship.
Motorcyclist.
Tabletop wargamer.
Pen and paper roleplayer.
among other things..

This blog is primarily about my adventure into the world of home brewing, a brave new frontier for me.

My starter kit is ordered and on the way so once that arrives I expect I'll have some form of unboxing post and a run down of my first brew...

Also in this blog, expect to see bits about the wargaming models I've painted and what I think of them. Flames of War is my current poison but I've played Warhammer 40k for a number of years and I have a modest number of Infinity models too.

Guess this is probably it until the starter kit comes, might be that I will get a timetable going once I'm up and running... we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment